- Create a subclass of REFrostedViewController. In this example we call it DEMORootViewController.
- In the Storyboard designate the root view’s owner as DEMORootViewController.
- Make sure to #import “REFrostedViewController.h” in DEMORootViewController.h.
- Add more view controllers to your Storyboard, and give them identifiers “menuController” and “contentController”. Note that in the new XCode the identifier is called “Storyboard ID” and can be found in the Identity inspector.
- Add a method awakeFromNib to DEMORootViewController.m with the following code: